If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, you need a skilled and proven criminal defense attorney on your side. Please contact one of our ex-prosecutors for a complimentary case evaluation with an expert ex-prosecutor turned criminal defense attorney who has extensive experience in the criminal justice system. We may be able to intervene before charges are even filed. However, if the charges have already been filed, we can employ our vast resources to minimize or eliminate the penalties you face.
We Handle All Types of Criminal Defense Cases
For years, we have been effectively representing adults and juveniles in federal, state, juvenile, and military courts. We routinely handle the cases of those who have been charged with murder, drug offenses, fraud, rape, molestation, sex crimes, embezzlement, weapons charges, theft, vehicular manslaughter, white collar crime, driving under the influence, domestic violence, and other criminal charges.
We Can Help You
Our lawyers are intimately familiar with all facets of criminal defense and can help you in many ways. If you’ve been charged with a crime, we can:
- Work to get the charges against you dropped or lowered
- Interview police, involved parties, and any possible witnesses to expose any lies or exaggerations
- Make sure that no evidence against you was obtained illegally
- Conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation
- Employ a private investigator, ballistics expert, polygraphist, or any other experts that may be able to help strengthen your defense
- Obtain expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with prosecutors to make sure you face the minimum possible penalties
We also are experienced in representing clients in other criminal matters including parole violation hearings, criminal appeals, bail reduction, and expungement.
If you have been accused of a crime, please contact us today for a free consultation with a resourceful criminal defense attorney. We will work tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.